云游
Cloud Travel
那天你翩翩的在空际云游
That day you gracefully floated through the clouds,
自在,轻盈,你本不想停留
At ease and light, you didn’t intend to linger
在天的那方或地的那角
In the farthest reaches of the sky or the corners of the earth.
你的愉快是无拦阻的逍遥
Your joy was unrestrained and carefree.
你更不经意在卑微的地面
Even less did you notice on the humble ground,
有一流涧水,虽则你的明艳
There flowed a stream, which, though your brilliance
在过路时点染了他的空灵
Touched its ethereal essence as you passed by,
使他惊醒,将你的倩影抱紧
Startled it awake, holding your lovely reflection tightly.
他抱紧的是绵密的忧愁
What it held tightly was a dense sorrow,
因为美不能在风光中静止;
For beauty cannot remain still amidst the scenery;
他要,你已飞渡万重的山头
It longed for you, who had soared over countless peaks,
去更阔大的湖海投射影子!
To cast your shadow over broader lakes and seas!
他在为你消瘦,那一流涧水
It was wasting away for you, that gentle stream,
在无能的盼望,盼望你飞回!
In its powerless hope, yearning for your return!