章节十五
Chapter 15
晚上回到家里,她也一直心不在焉的。
In the evening, when she returned home, she was still absent-minded.
抄着文言文中的通假字的时候,电话响了起来,不一会她爸爸走过来喊她。
While she was copying the homophones in classical Chinese, the phone rang, and soon her dad came over to call her.
“找我?”方茴疑惑的问。
"Looking for me?" Fang Hui asked, puzzled.
“嗯,一个男同学。”她爸爸说。
"Yes, a male classmate," her dad replied.
“喂?”方茴接过电话。
"Hello?" Fang Hui answered the phone.
“喂。”
"Hello."
“谁啊?”
"Who is it?"
“我,陈寻。”
"It's me, Chen Xun."
听到他报出名字,方茴的心里轻轻荡了一下。
Hearing his name, Fang Hui's heart fluttered slightly.
“什么事?”
"What's up?"
“数学作业写完了么?”
"Did you finish your math homework?"
“写完了。”
"Finished."
“帮我看看第49页,第9题,你最后得多少?”
"Can you help me check page 49, question 9? What did you get?"
“等下啊。”方茴跑回房间拿数学作业本,她突然发现,接到陈寻的电话,竟然很欣喜。
"Hang on." Fang Hui rushed back to her room to get her math notebook. She suddenly realized that receiving a call from Chen Xun made her quite happy.
“喂,x等于5,y等于3。”
"Hello, x equals 5, y equals 3."
“啊,和我一样。”
"Ah, same as me."
“哦。”
"Oh."
“嗯,谢谢。”
"Thanks."
“没事。”
"You're welcome."
“那,挂了。”
"Well, I’ll hang up then."
“好,拜拜。”
"Okay, bye-bye."
电话筒里传来了忙音,方茴感到微微有些失落。
The busy tone emerged from the phone, and Fang Hui felt a little disappointed.
她走回房间继续写作业,可过了五分钟,电话铃再次响了起来。
She returned to her room to continue doing her homework, but after five minutes, the phone rang again.
方茴仔细的听着爸爸说话,当听到他说“等一下”时,她急忙打开房门。
Fang Hui listened carefully to her dad's conversation, and when she heard him say "wait a second," she quickly opened her door.
“找我吗?”
"Looking for me?"
“啊,对……”她爸爸奇怪的看着她说,“好像还是刚才那个男同学。”
"Ah, yes…" Her dad looked at her strangely and said, "It seems it’s that male classmate again."
“哦。”方茴假装回去拿了数学作业本,慢腾腾的走了过去。
"Oh." Fang Hui pretended to go back and grab her math notebook, then slowly walked over.
“喂。”
"Hello."
“我。”
"It's me."
“嗯,还有哪道题要对?”
"Um, what other questions need to be checked?"
“没了。”
"None."
“啊?”
"Ah?"
“说话方便么?”
"Is it convenient to talk?"
“一般般。”
"Just okay."
“那我说你听。”
"Then I’ll talk, you listen."
“嗯。”
"Mm."
“今天的事儿别太在意。”
"Don’t take today’s matter too seriously."
“我知道。”
"I know."
“知道什么啊!哭了一上午吧!”
"What do you know! You cried for half the morning!"
“也没有。”
"Not really."
“我要是不找你,你就不理我了吧。”
"If I didn't call you, would you ignore me?"
“哦。”
"Oh."
“为什么啊?”
"Why?"
“……不好……”
"…It’s not good…"
“有什么不好的!要不明天我也在黑板上写,陈寻喜欢方茴!陪着你一块儿!”
"What's wrong with it! Should I write on the blackboard tomorrow, 'Chen Xun likes Fang Hui!' to accompany you!"
“你别写!”方茴一下子着了急。
"Don’t write it!" Fang Hui panicked all of a sudden.
“有什么不能写的!我就是喜欢你!”
"What's wrong with writing it! I just like you!"
这是陈寻第一次直接向她说出喜欢,话一出口,两个人顿时全没了声音。
This was the first time Chen Xun directly told her he liked her, and as soon as the words were out, the two fell silent.
现在我们大概最常说爱。“我爱你!”,“你爱我吗?”, “你会永远爱我吗?”。爱得别致精巧,似乎也就失去了原有的珍贵。
Now we often say love. "I love you!", "Do you love me?", "Will you love me forever?". The love has become so exquisite and complicated, it seems to have lost its original value.
说得再多,都始终觉得有点空落落的,无法让人相信。所以上面的句子往往演变成了:“我真的爱你!”,“你真的爱我吗?”,“你真的会永远爱我吗?”
No matter how much is said, it always feels a bit empty and hard to believe. So the above sentences often evolve into: "I really love you!", "Do you really love me?", "Will you really love me forever?"
爱与真的,成为了哭笑不得的组合。
Love and "really" have become a comically awkward combination.
而在十几岁的时候,比爱浅上几层的喜欢,却足以把心装满。
However, at the age of adolescence, a liking that is a few layers shallower than love is enough to fill a heart.
在那一刻,陈寻的喜欢,就这样温暖了方茴。
At that moment, Chen Xun’s liking warmed Fang Hui's heart.
“你……喜欢我吗?”陈寻还是问了出来。
"Do you... like me?" Chen Xun finally asked.
“……”
"……"
“喜欢就说是,不喜欢就说不是。”
"If you like me, say yes; if you don’t, say no."
“方茴,别聊天啊,快点写作业去。”方茴的爸爸喊她。
"Fang Hui, stop chatting, hurry up and do your homework," her dad called her.
“哎,知道了,马上!”方茴慌乱着答应,“那明天上学说吧。”
"Okay, got it, soon!" Fang Hui answered in a flustered manner, "We’ll talk about it at school tomorrow."
“等等!是还是不是!”陈寻着急的说,“你告诉我!”
"Wait! Is it yes or no?" Chen Xun said anxiously, "Tell me!"
“是!拜拜!”方茴没再等他说话就挂断了电话。
"Yes! Bye!" Fang Hui hung up the phone without waiting for him to say anything.